Edmond C. Haasé is engaged in a general civil practice consisting of business transactions, business litigation, professional liability, transportation, commercial leasing, real estate, expropriations, and state and local taxation. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association, Jefferson Bar Association, the Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Edmond is a former adjunct professor of law at Loyola University for twenty years and is a Certified Public Accountant (Inactive). He has served as President and Member of the New Orleans Chapter of the Louisiana Society of CPAs, and as Chairman of the Business and Industry Committee for multiple years. Edmond has lectured on various accounting and business law topics at numerous seminars, including at the Louisiana Society of CPAs, UNO lecture series. Edmond currently serves on the City of Kenner Civil Service Board.
A Louisiana native, Edmond was born in 1956 in Metairie, and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Louisiana State University in 1978. He received a Juris Doctor in 1985 from Loyola University, where he was a member of the Loyola University Law Review. He is admitted to practice before all Louisiana state courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana.
Published Works & Presentations:
- “Corporate Issues: Corporations, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies” (Presenter), Gordon Arata Montgomery Barnett Annual Duck Lunch, October 2017
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, City of Kenner Civil Service Board – 2016-2018